New Writing & Money episode up! I hand out some TOUGH LOVE in this one, so get ready for me to tell you that you are sending BAD INTERVIEW REQUEST EMAILS:
Hi! I’m Nicole.
I’ve been a full-time freelance writer since 2012. My work regularly appears on Lifehacker, Bankrate, Haven Life, and numerous other sites. I spent five years as a writer and editor for The Billfold, a personal finance blog where people had honest conversations about money.
My debut novel, The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 1: 1989–2000, published in May 2017; The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 2: 2004–2016 followed in May 2018. The two books are a Millennial-era Little Women that follow three sisters from childhood to adulthood.
If I link to a book in a blog post, it’s an IndieBound affiliate link. Support indie bookstores!
Subscribe via Email
- Let's Do Jami Attenberg's 1000 Words of Summer
- Keeping Track: Freelance Writing With ADHD
- The Cost of My Walt Disney World Vacation
- When Prioritizing Means Giving Up Something You Like
- Back From Vacation (and Thoughts on Disney World)
- Where I Got Published Today: Lifehacker
- Three-Act Structure vs. Hero's Journey
- Your Choices Limit Your Choices (and That's a Good Thing)