Good news, Kindlers: The Biographies of Ordinary People is on sale for $2.99 per volume through the end of the year. (I was going to do a Black Friday sale, but that felt like too much pressure, so let’s just keep it on sale through the rest of 2018.)
Hi! I’m Nicole.
I’ve been a full-time freelance writer since 2012. My work regularly appears on Lifehacker, Bankrate, Haven Life, and numerous other sites. I spent five years as a writer and editor for The Billfold, a personal finance blog where people had honest conversations about money.
My debut novel, The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 1: 1989–2000, published in May 2017; The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 2: 2004–2016 followed in May 2018. The two books are a Millennial-era Little Women that follow three sisters from childhood to adulthood.
If I link to a book in a blog post, it’s an IndieBound affiliate link. Support indie bookstores!
Subscribe via Email
- Friday Open Thread
- Two Articles About Writing and One Short Story About Taxes
- Your Choices Limit Your Choices (and That's a Good Thing)
- Why I Love Les Mills Classes
- Weekend Link Roundup
- On Storytelling and Perspective and Re-Watching Game of Thrones in Two Weeks
- Writing & Money Episode 4: How to Use My Spreadsheet
- In Which I Learn About Andrew Yang's Presidential Campaign and GET VERY EXCITED