Hi! I’m Nicole.
I’ve been a full-time freelance writer since 2012. My work regularly appears on Lifehacker, Bankrate, The Write Life, and numerous other sites. I spent five years as a writer and editor for The Billfold, a personal finance blog where people had honest conversations about money.
My debut novel, The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 1: 1989–2000, published in May 2017; The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 2: 2004–2016 followed in May 2018. The two books are a Millennial-era Little Women that follow three sisters from childhood to adulthood.
If I link to a book in a blog post, it’s an IndieBound affiliate link. Support indie bookstores!
Subscribe via Email
- Saturday Open Thread
- Two Articles and One Podcast on the Media We Choose to Consume
- How Do We Know When We're Doing Our Best Work?
- A Very Very Brief Excerpt of NEXT BOOK
- Indie Author Advice From Seth Godin's 'This Is Marketing'
- Why Financial Independence Is Like Self-Publishing
- What the Maggie Stiefvater Portraits and Dreams Seminar Taught Me About Plot