Hi! I’m Nicole.
I’ve been a full-time freelance writer since 2012. My work regularly appears on Lifehacker, Bankrate, Haven Life, and numerous other sites. I spent five years as a writer and editor for The Billfold, a personal finance blog where people had honest conversations about money.
My debut novel, The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 1: 1989–2000, published in May 2017; The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 2: 2004–2016 followed in May 2018. The two books are a Millennial-era Little Women that follow three sisters from childhood to adulthood.
If I link to a book in a blog post, it’s an IndieBound affiliate link. Support indie bookstores!
Subscribe via Email
- Where I Got Published This Week
- What I Learned at FinCon
- September Financial Update
- Three Must-Read Articles on Building a Creative Life
- Book Review: Quit Like a Millionaire by Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung
- Book Review: I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Thought of the Day: The View From My Hotel Room
- Thought of the Day: When Your Flight Gets Canceled