Hi! I’m Nicole.
My debut novel, The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 1: 1989–2000, published in May 2017; The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 2: 2004–2016 followed in May 2018. The two books are a Millennial-era Little Women that follow three sisters from childhood to adulthood.
If I link to a book in a blog post, it’s an IndieBound affiliate link. Support indie bookstores!
Subscribe via Email
- On the Ticking Clock (and How It Affects Our Best Work)
- Problems Have Solutions (h/t Seth Godin)
- Your Choices Limit Your Choices (and That's a Good Thing)
- On Real-World Worldbuilding: THE CALL TO ADVENTURE
- When Life Gets in the Way
- How I Made the Time to Write This Daily Post
- The WORK and THE LIFE Are Two Separate Things
- THE LIFE Takes Work